Friday, February 18, 2011

Jailbreak iOS 4.2.1 with Greenp0ison 1.ORC6: bug found

After several days of testing with the jailbreak iOS 4.2.1 Greenp0ison 1.ORC6, and after some reports from some of our readers, we found a small bug that concerns just the jailbreak using the latest version of Greenp0ison 1. Once the procedure ORC6.Una Jailbreak my iPhone 4, I was testing some functions, when I came across the Spotlight iPhone 4 (note that this function is accessed simply by scrolling left from the main screen of our device).



Spotlight tested and verified its operation, I wanted to return to the main screen, but the device has restarted in Safe Mode. I immediately thought it was very strange. I again rebooted iPhone and I repeated the same procedure: Spotlight and I returned to when or scroll to the right or press the Home button to return to the main screen, the device I was restarted in Safe Mode.

Thinking of having committed a mistake in the procedure of the jailbreak, I repeated the process, always using Greenp0ison 1.ORC6. I again made the same tests, but the device I was always restart in Safe Mode. Then I came to the conclusion that there must surely be an error in the final version of Greenp0ison, so I did the jailbreak with the version RC5 and did not give me no problem.

The version of Greenp0ison ORC5 can be downloaded from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment