Wednesday, June 29, 2011

First look T-Mobile myTouch 4G Slide and Specifications

First look T-Mobile myTouch 4G Slide and Specifications...


T-Mobile mytouch is not yet released. Will be released in July. T-Mobile myTouch 4G has 3.7 inch WVGA Super LCD display, 4 row QWERTY keyboard, 1.2GHz dual-core Snapdragon processor, 8MP rear camera , dual LED flash and ClearShot HDR.

Here is the some more great Specifications:

* Support GSM 850, 900, 1800, 1900 UMTS 1700/2100, 2100
* Resolution 480 x 800 pixels
* Touch Screen
* Camera Resolution 8 megapixels
* Video Resolution 1920x1080 (1080p HD)
* Music Player MP3
* Youtube Player
* Support GPS
* Bluetooth, Wi-Fi

Here is the First Look Video:

1 comment:

  1. This is the original MyTouch 4G in the picture, but the Slide version looks just like it, which is a good thing because of how sleek they look. I may look into this phone as my next. The MyTouch 4G Slide looks like it is a quick phone, especially with the dual-core processor and 4G. It would go perfect with the DISH Remote Access app. I love being able to go anywhere I want and be able to stream live TV or recorded shows from my 922 SlingLoaded receiver to my phone. As a customer and employee of DISH Network, I have been using the app for a long time and it is one of the best apps I have. I encourage anyone and everyone to take a look at www.besttvforme.com to get all the information on starting an account to get your TV Everywhere!

    ReplyDelete