Here is the complete tutorial how you can it. Before going to forward, do not forget to backup all your personal data and apps.
Android 4.1.2 XXUCMA5 Firmware Details:
- PDA: N8010XXUCMA5
- CSC: N8010OXACMA5
- Version: 4.1.2
- Date: 2013-01-14
- Regions: Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom
1. Enable the Debugging Mode. By enable the debugging mode you can connect own android phone or tablet with PC.
2. You should check your battery. Your batter should be 80% to 85% charges. If your phone or tablet will be off during flashing ROMs or installing mods and updates due to low battery. Then your Phone or tablet will be dead permanently.
3. As, i told you. You should back up all your date. You will need it for new ROM.
4. Your tablet should be Unlocked.
Now we move forward and important part.
Here is the complete detail in different steps.
Read the all steps carefully.
Download Android 4.1.2 N8010XXUCMA5 for Galaxy Note 10.1 N8010 and Odin 3.07
Extract Firmware zip file that you downloaded already from above link, you will get a .tar file and some other files.
Extract Odin zip file and you will get Odin3 v3.07.exe along with few other files.
Power off your tablet. Wait 5-6 seconds for vibration to confirm complete switch off.
Now, put the Galaxy Note 10.1 N8010 tablet in Download Mode by pressing and holding Volume Down and Power button until Samsung Galaxy logo appears in tablet screen. Wait few seconds and you will be in download mode.
Now run Odin3 v3.07.exe (see Step 2) as an Administrator because Admin privileges is required to complete the process smoothly.
Now connect your Galaxy Note 10.1 N8010 with your PC using USB cable. A message will arrive under Odin’s message box in the bottom left saying “Added!!”. If you don’t get the same then you should try another USB port (try USB port located in back in your desktop PC). If that too don’t work then you should then reinstall the driver. If you successfully see the “Added!!” message in Odin then you are ready to go in next step. You should also see COM port with a number in Yellow if you successfully added your device.
Select these files in Odin at respective buttons from extracted N8010XXUCMA5 firmware folder :
- Click the PDA Button, and select the .tar.md5 file here with *code* appearing in its name
- Click the Phone Button, and select file with *modem* in its name (leave if there is no such file)
- Click the CSC Button, and select file with *csc* in its name (leave if there is no such file)
- Click the PIT Button, and select the .pit file. Use only if you got it while extracting in step 1 above, otherwise ignore it.
In Odin window, make sure Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time checkboxes are selected. Also, make sure that Re-Partition checkbox is selected, only if you are using a .pit file (see Step 7.4).
Double check everything that we mentioned in Step 7 & Step 8 above. Now, once satisfied hit the START button to begin the flashing process.
Once flashing completed, the tablet will reboot automatically and soon you will see a PASS message with green background in the left-most box at the very top of the Odin. You can then unplug the USB cable to disconnect your device from computer.
Now XXUCMA5 Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean firmware installed on Galaxy Note 10.1 Wi-Fi N8010.